Did you know? Every 6 seconds a pet owner is faced with a vet bill of more than $1,000.
East Coast Adoptions is proud to work with our first choice for pet insurance, Metlife Pet Insurance. When you choose to insure your new adoption with Metlife Pet Insurance, the dogs you adopt from us are covered for accidents and illnesses as they settle in with their new families. This plan provides the following coverage:
- Available for dogs of all ages and breeds
- $1,000 aggregate/ $500 per-incident limit of accident and illness protection
- Many different plans to choose from
- Accident & illness coverage begins instantly following activation
- Coverage for incubating conditions, as long as symptoms are not present prior to the effective date of the policy
- Metlife Pet Insurance offers a wellness plan that covers basic vet care as well as spay/neuter
- East Coast Adoption Agency highly recommends that you insure your new family member as soon as you get them home.
MetLife Pet Insurance offers coverage for all dogs, regardless of their age or breed.
Download the brochure for more information.
East Coast Adoptions is not affiliated with Metlife Pet Insurance. We encourage you to sign up for a plan so you and your new pet will have the needed coverage for any incidents that may arise.