When you are ready to adopt a new friend, we’ll ask you to complete our friendly screening process, which ensures safe and successful adoptions!
- Fill out our Online Adoption Questionnaire and submit it.
- Once we have a chance to review it, we’ll contact you and have a brief conversation with to determine your needs and preferences, find out about your daily schedule, and talk about your previous experience with pets.
- If applicable, we’ll call your veterinarian to ensure that previous pets have been spayed/neutered, vaccinated, and well cared for.
- For renters, you will need to have a signed LandLord Consent Form, (download and print it out here), we’ll check with your landlord to ensure that dogs are permitted and that the dog that you’re adopting wouldn’t violate any size or breed restrictions.
- Lastly, we’ll have you come to visit the dog at its foster home just to make sure everything is a good fit.. This is a great opportunity for you to get valuable input on how to integrate your new pet into your family.